Self-care

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Providers Self-care

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Erika (TeamRH)

Keymaster

Self-care is very important. We must take care of ourselves first so we can take care of our clients. What is your favorite self-care activity? Share with us here!

Christine Heaps

Participant

I enjoy watching an episode or two of Friends on Netflix!

Anonymous

Inactive

I am bit embarrassed to say I do not take much time at all for self-care and it has really been catching up with me! Yesterday, Sunday, I did take the morning to get some things for my daughter and then my husband and I took her outside to play with her water table. We also cleaned up our backyard and balcony so that we can spend more time outside. We ended the day with a family movie and I felt a lot better waking up this morning!

Elyse Suhay

Participant

I can get really hyper about things when I have a lot going on, which can lead to anxiety, so I try to do something to make myself slow down every few days. Turning off the e-mail notifications on my phone was one of the best things I’ve done in a long time. I work from home, so I had to create that boundary of “office” time. Something else I enjoy is snuggling on the couch with my 75lb lap dog while watching Friends or Frasier on Netflix.

Christine Heaps

Participant

Elyse, Friends was my go-to Neflix show for awhile, but now I’m hooked on Parenthood:)

Anonymous

Inactive

My husband and I watch at least one movie a week from Netflix. Once the little one is asleep we cozy up with a fire and some goodies to watch 🙂

Christine Heaps

Participant

I decided that self-care would be something to focus on for this year. I have been attending a ballet class once a week since January. It is so much fun! I also participated in a 5K Run called The Color Run. One of their tag lines is “a 5K vacation”. It is true! The run was on a Saturday and that Monday, I felt very refreshed like I had been on vacation!

What self-care activities have you participated in lately?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content