Shout-Outs!

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Providers Shout-Outs!

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Meredith Pizzi

We don’t have enough opportunities to pat ourselves on our backs and give a little cheer, so here is you chance!
      Give yourself a shout out! And shout it out loud!
      Did you have a great class today? Did you try a new song and see the parents’ and kids’ faces light up?
      Did you take your first enrollment today, our your 50th, or your 300th?? Stand on the roof top and tell everyone what is going great! We can’t wait to hear!

Elizabeth Schwartz

Keymaster

Hi, all. I am putting together the next RH newsletter and would love to include information on any presentations you are doing at your regional MT conferences. Let me know so we can celebrate your success!

Christine Heaps

Participant

I had been feeling like I was getting in a rut and was using the same songs. I added an animal song (Let’s Sing a Song about a Cow), a new bonding song (Swimming Together) and Sarah jane’s Tambourine song (see her post on the Songwriting thread) this week. When I began singing one of them, a mom enthusiatically said, “Something new!” I knew then I made the right decision to change things a little! What has been going well for you lately?

Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for sharing that Christine!

I had a wonderful visit with Beth on Saturday May 9. She came and observed my Sprouting Melodies 1&2 and Family Sprouts Classes. It was so great to have her there to be apart of the classes and spend time talking with me afterwards. Her visit was so supportive and helpful! I am so grateful for the Sprouting Melodies training, program, continued support, and being apart of the team!

Christine Heaps

Participant

That’s great! Thanks for sharing, Erica!

Christine Heaps

Participant

Congratulations, Meredith on completing your LEND Fellowship!

Christine Heaps

Participant

Hey Everybody!
      I have a “TA-DA” moment to share. I am in the process of changing my business name and becoming an LLC. Well, today I filed the paperwork and paid the fee today! It just almost official! Now I get to move forward with my graphic designer for a logo. I’m so excited!

Anonymous

Inactive

Congratulations Christine! Look forward to seeing everything when it is finished.

Christine Heaps

Participant

Hey Everybody!
      So far I have been a little hesitant to sign-up to be vendor at an event. It seems like it would be a great marketing opportunity, but I have never really felt “ready” to do that. I have no idea what I was waiting for, but I guess I’m ready now. I signed up for my first event on March 19. I will let you know how it goes! Have you done marketing events?

Christine Heaps

Participant

Hey SMP’s! Did you know that our own Erika Svolos was featured on the cover of The New Jersey Jewish Standard? She was interviewed about her music therapy program at Sinai Schools. Congratulations, Erika! Keep up the good work! You can read the article here.

Christine Heaps

Participant

Hey SMP’s! I wanted to give a quick shout-out to Meredith Pizzi and Brandy Jenkins. Meredith just finished her master’s degree! Brandy is a part of the State Task Force which was successful in creating a music therapy license in Oklahoma! Congratulations, Ladies!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content