Apologies for My Absence

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Training – September 2016 Week 4 Apologies for My Absence

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Elizabeth Schwartz

Keymaster

Welcome everyone to the Fall 2016 Sprouting Melodies Training. I know you have seen a lot of me already on the videos, but I wanted to apologize for my absence up to this point on the forum. I know you have been in very good hands with our awesome on-line moderator Erika Svolos, but I like to pop on and join in the conversations when I can. For the past few months, I have had to focus on spending time with critical family matters. One the reasons Meredith and I created Raising Harmony and Sprouting Melodies was to respect the need for all of us to balance our careers with our family life. I am grateful that I was able to do this for the past month.
      Now I am ready to jump back in. I have been reading your introductions, and I am so impressed by the depth and breadth of the experiences that each of you bring to this course. Several of you had specific questions, and I will be going back in and answering those in the next few days. Please take a look back when you can!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content