child development

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Training – April 2017 Week 2 child development

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Alison Barrington

Participant

I think what I appreciated most about this weeks input is how the information is given in a very clear manner. The handouts allowed me to renew my knowledge and to recognize the chronological progression.
      I am blessed to have two boys and I always joke that my oldest one must have read about child development before me because his development mirrored the information I was reading. I also remember how tired I was as a mother and how any small concern about my children’ development was made worse if I was particularly tired. So to support the parents/carers and to offer clear information about the sessions is important and something I hope I can provide.
      My only problem was that I couldn’t really read the information when it was on my computer (i.e. as I was listening to the presentation). The print outs were clear.

Anonymous

Inactive

Hi Alison,

Thank you for sharing with us. Your answer is not in one of the Topics created by Meredith so I am unclear if this was for the Post Your Reflection or your Take Away. Each week we ask that you answer in all of the topics created by Meredith so that can keep track of everyone’s answers and we are clear which questions your are answering.

Thank you for sharing with us and letting us know about the difficulty you were experiencing. I am sorry you were having trouble reading the content on your computer. In the future please shoot me an email so I can make sure your technical issues are addressed quickly. I check my email regularly throughout the day and come to the forum less frequently. I am going to send you an email regarding the troubles you are experiencing.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content