Contract & Grant Based SM Classes

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Providers Contract & Grant Based SM Classes

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Meredith Pizzi

Keymaster

This is the forum to discuss groups that are paid for by contracted or grant agreements. They are generally marketed and administered differently than private pay groups so we have devoted this forum to them!

Brandy Jenkins

Participant

Our local library is considering hiring me to conduct early childhood music classes. I think they are leaning for one class 0-3. I would like to do the Sprouting Melodies Programming. This is still in the talking stages and probably at least a few months out. They may be using a grant or existing monies. They would hire me and pay, but the families would be free. How does that typically work with the licensing? What other information do I need to know to bring to this question?

Christine Heaps

Participant

That’s awesome, Brandy!
      I think that the library would pay you and then you would pay the percentage to SM just like normal. Does that answer your question? I am assuming you would be an Independent Contractor. Will you have a contract written up for them? In thinking about possibly doing this in the future myself, should we write up a contract just like we would for an MT contract? I guess I’m answering your question with more questions:) You had a great question!

Brandy Jenkins

Participant

That sounds much easier than I was making it. I will keep you posted.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content