CORRECTED QUESTION

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous

Inactive

This will replace “How have you used these four music experiences in your practice?……..”

The corrected question is:
      How are you planning on sharing this information with colleagues, administrators and families?

Nancy Bair

Participant

I plan to introduce this information at an upcoming presentation that I am giving about MT and autism. I also plan to set up a website/blog with this information, link to the site and other information as has been outlined in the information. Althougth I need to do a bit more groundwork before I can officially start this program, I would like to get the word out. I also plan to FINALLY finish my linkedin profile, as well as designated FB page.

Caroline Gillott

Participant

This is a hard question for me to answer at this time since I do not plan on starting something with SP right away. When the time comes, I hope to use my connections with a local college to spread the word. Fortunately the college is well aware of music therapy and already run MT programs but not for early childhood. I hope to spread the word to our library as well who seems to be reaching out more and more the community to bring people in. I do not believe that they currently have an early childhood program. I feel word of mouth is the most powerful advertising “tool”. Social media is also extremely helpful too.

Jennifer DeBedout

Participant

I have already shared the information from this course with both families and colleagues! I shared what I was learning with my Making Friends Music Class parents and mentioned that I will be bringing new songs from Beth’s song book into the next scheduled offering of the group. Yesterday, I presented at the Vermont Family Network conference and was asked a question by a 0-3 professional. I was able to say that I just finished your training and learned a lot about music connecting with different stages. The audience member and others were very intrigued! I have also shared information about your course with our newly formed, small but fledgling, Music Therapy Association of Vermont!

Meredith Pizzi

Great, Ladies! Please know that it commonly happens that it takes music therapists who have completed the program months, or even a year or more, to be ready to begin a Sprouting Melodies Program. There is no limit! Just be aware that you can’t market using the Sprouting Melodies name until you become a provider. You can become a provider as a member and then start to build up your program. We will help you ever step of the way!
      Thanks again for joining us for this course.

Meredith Pizzi

Great, Ladies! Please know that it commonly happens that it takes music therapists who have completed the program months, or even a year or more, to be ready to begin a Sprouting Melodies Program. There is no limit! Just be aware that you can’t market using the Sprouting Melodies name until you become a provider. You can become a provider as a member and then start to build up your program. We will help you ever step of the way!
      Thanks again for joining us for this course.

Sarah jane Mason

Participant

I cannot wait to share this information with other MT’s, preschools, non profits, and parents in my community! Ever since I took a long session with Beth at St. Charles conference I have been hooked on her songs and the opportunity to learn from such a dedicated professional MT in this age group. I have been really holding my tongue from speaking about it yet because of the need to be official in my SM provider status, but when I do I plan a full marketing campaign to promote. My goal is to have 4 full classes by Fall and I plan to promote and market them through local preschools, library programs, social media, and the personal connections I make from going to family events with my 2 year old son.

Dany Orozco

Participant

I’m also going to wait a little while before setting up a practice, but I think the ideas on the first video of this week are great! Right now I’m assisting C sections so I think opening an early intervention program like SP will be a great way to continue using music to create a stronger bond between the mother and the child.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content