Create Your Developmental Sequence

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Training – January 2014 Week 3 Create Your Developmental Sequence

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Meredith Pizzi

Keymaster

Create your own developmental sequence of music responses in each of the four music experiences: Singing, Playing, Moving, and Listening. Use the Worksheet provided. Share with the group.

Kate St. John

Participant

I’m confused by this post assignment; I did not see a worksheet about the 4 music experiences (singing, playing, moving and listening). The musical developmental levels were in this week’s power points, but it doesn’t sound like that’s what this post is asking about. In the agenda for this week it says, “describe a moment in your practice when you saw a child in one of the developmental levels.” Please clarify the post assignment. Thanks

Caroline Gillott

Participant

Thanks Kate–I too am confused. I am wondering if this topic should be: “Review what you heard today, describe a moment in your practice when you saw a child in one of the developmental stages. Post your story to the board.”

Anonymous

Inactive

Kate and Caroline. I believe this question was intended for next week’s forum questions. I am double checking with Meredith and Beth and will get back to you with the corrected information. I apologize for the error.

Anonymous

Inactive

Hello…

This question was added in error and will be found in Week 4’s forum. I have created a new topic for this week. I titled it **Corrected forum question.** When you click on the topic you will find this week’s question.

We apologize for this oversight and look forward to your contributions.

Erika

Meredith Pizzi

So sorry about this! Please see the corrected topic that Erika posted.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content