Forum Technology and Support

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Training – July 2014 Week 1 Forum Technology and Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous

Inactive

Welcome! My name is Erika Svolos I am the online moderator for the Sprouting Melodies Training. I am here to help with any technical difficulties, technical questions, or problems you may have during the the training.
      As you begin the training it may take a little time to get use to the online forum. Each week you will be prompted, via email, to log in to use the training materials and then to participate on the forum. Be sure to participate in each week’s forum and to answer all the questions that are “topics” created by Meredith. You will also want to check back frequently to see what your fellow participants are sharing. This will help you to get the most out of this training. I will have created a table to help keep track of everyone’s participation. If you are unsure, at any time, if you have missed a question I can email you a copy of your table. Towards the middle and end of the training I will be sending you an email with your table and a reminder about the end date for all materials.
      When you participate on the forum, you will want to make sure you answer questions on the topics created by Meredith and not to create a new topic which is located at the bottom of each week’s forum. If you do have a questions, you are welcome to create a new topic with your question. I forward all questions to Meredith, Beth, and Kristina so that they can answer them as quickly as possible.
      If you have any problems or questions I can be reached by email or phone. I, typically, am able to respond within 24 hours and do my best to resolve any problems as quickly as possible. My email is erika.svolos@gmail.com and phone number is (973) 590-8609.
      I am looking forward to getting to know you and your work!
      Warmly,
      Erika

Kerry Cornelius

Participant

Hi, Erika! I just wanted to let you know that when I was watching Week 1’s training video, I noticed that part of the video repeated itself. Minutes 18:27-23:53 are actually the same as minutes 13:01-18-27. I’m not sure if this is just a glitch on my video, but I did check a bunch of times and it is definitely the same chunk of material. Just wanted to make sure you were aware! 🙂 Thanks!

Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks Kerry…I will be sure to check this out and send it to the tech team. As soon as I have an update I will let you know.

Meredith Pizzi

Hi Kerry,
      That is soooo strange!! I will look into it. I don’t remember ever hearing that, and the videos haven’t changed. I will go digging and see if I can fix it. Thanks for letting us know!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content