Hello again

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Kana Kamitsubo

Participant

Hi everyone. My name is Kana. I’ve been working with children through my private practice in NY for the last 5 years.
      First of all, I’d like to thank Meredith and Elizabeth for letting me take the course again; I had signed up for the spring course but soon after I found I’m pregnant and started to struggle with morning sickness and fatigue. You kindly offered me to come back to the course if I feel better …. And here I am! Thank you so much for your kindness.

I joined this course with a set of mind that I’d like to start group classes for toddlers and study more about how music can help those young children. Also, sprouting melody seems to offer many great ideas and resources. So, I’m very excited.

I look forward to meeting all of you inline and share knowledge and ideas!

Thank you!

Keeley St Clair

Participant

Hi Kana, I’m so glad you’re feeling better and are able to join us for the fall training!

Anonymous

Inactive

Hi Kana, so glad you are feeling better and able to join us. I was actually home on disability at the tail end of Hyperemesis Gravidarum from my pregnancy during the spring training.
      Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content