Hello Everyone!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Kristina Rio

Participant

My name is Kristina Barbo. I currently work at Roman Music Therapy Services(RMTS) with Meredith Pizzi as a music therapist, Sprouting Melodies Provider, and practicum student supervisor. I have been a Sprouting Melodies Provider for a year and a half. I participated in the live training in NY with Beth and Meredith in June of 2012, and completed the online training in November of 2012 after I became a board certified music therapist. My online training experience was unique as I had already started to lead SM groups of my own, which was very helpful as a refresher, and gave me the opportunity to absorb the information in a more applicable way. I will be present during this entire online training course as a moderator like Erika Svolos to be another resource for you throughout your experience. I am here to respond to any questions you may have and offer my support as best I can, so please feel free to contact me here on the forum! You can also feel free to email me with any specific questions you may have at kristina@romanmusictherapy.com.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content