Introduction

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Adrienne Salmon

Participant

Hi,

My name is Adrienne Salmon, and I recently (as of last week) started working at Connecticut Music Therapy Services, LLC. I live in New Haven, CT, and my clients are all around the state. I am, so far, really liking the job, but am very busy learning about all of my new clients and getting everything together, week to week, day to day. I get to meet so many incredible people. My clients right now range in age from 4-50 (or so), but I believe that more early childhood clients will be added to my case load in the future. Furthermore, I babysit a very musically inclined 16-month-old in my off time, and think that I can definitely apply the knowledge I gain here to his development as well.

I am taking the Sprouting Melodies training for a couple of reasons. First, my new employers have encouraged/required their employees have the training. Second, I love children and I hope that this will help me be the best therapist that I can be, especially with such young clients who are at such a mysterious time in their brain development.

Sorry for the haste in the post, but these past 2 weeks have been such a blur of new experiences that basically everything else has taken a little longer to catch up. I’m really looking forward to this course, what I will learn, and sharing it all together.

Best!!

-Adrienne Salmon

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content