Introduction

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello! My name is Steffi Tassos Wohlsifer and I live in Tallahassee, FL. My professional experience is varied in that I have been a professional musician my whole adult life and have made my living teaching, performing, writing, and recording, for a very long time. I became an MT-BC about 2.5 years ago. At present, about 30% of my income is from MT. As an MT-BC, I am contracted by a psychiatric hospital working mostly with adults, but also with teens and “tweens.” I also have a few private clients with brain damage (stroke, TBI). As a teacher, I have a few young kids (ages 6 – 10) as voice students, but most of my students are adults. I wanted to take this course because I am interested in the various and unique ways individuals process and experience music, particularly when encouraged to improvise. Since no one has ever made it to adulthood without first being a child, what better way to find out than by learning how kids develop musically while developing in other ways? Looking forward to the journey!

Elizabeth Schwartz

Keymaster

I am glad that you have finally been able to join us, Stephanie.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content