MAR Conference

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Katy Hutchings

Participant

I was just wondering if anyone will be attending the MAR conference next week in Harrisburg. If so, I would love to meet up with you! It would be great to meet you all face to face. I’ll be there Thursday-Saturday. Hope to see some of you there!

Anonymous

Inactive

Hi Katy,

I will be attending the Conference from Thursday-Saturday as well. I would also be happy to meet in person.
      Meredith and Beth will be giving a presentation on Early Childhood Mental Health and will both be there.

Great post!

Meredith Pizzi

Keymaster

Katy, it was great to meet you here at MAR!!! It was also great for me to meet Erika face to face for the first time! We’ve known each other through this forum and over the phone and email for a couple of years now, but it was great to meet in person!

I look forward to meeting some of the other course participants at the NER Conference in April! And hopefully we will get to see many of you in Ohio this fall for the National Conference!

Thanks for the post, Katy!

Katy Hutchings

Participant

It was great to meet you as well! It is always nice to meet face-to-face. Hopefully I will see you all at National conference as well.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content