Personalize your Profile

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Training – April 2014 Week 1 Personalize your Profile

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Meredith Pizzi

Hi Everyone,
      To help personalize the experience of this online forum, it’s really cool if everyone goes in to add their picture. Then we will all be able to connect your face to your name and say hello at the next Music Therapy Conference! Here are some simple directions to follow so that your picture will come up in the online forum.

Here are the simple steps – 1. Go to http://www.gravatar.com 2. Create an account connected to the same email address you are using to login to Raising Harmony. 3. Upload your professional image that you want to use for the course. Then we will all be able to see each other as we post comments on the course, and will have a face connected to the name when we do finally meet in person. 4. Post to the forum. Your picture should be included on your next post. (Posts made to the forum before creating your Gravatar account will not have your pictures attached.)

Let me know if you have any questions. We are all looking forward to hearing from you, and hopefully seeing your smiling photo, on the forum soon!
      Meredith

Lauren Roberts

Participant

Test post to see if I successfully figured out gravatar 🙂

This is a picture from a photo shoot I had with some of my friends’ kids so that I could have some pictures for my marketing materials (brochures, website, etc) as I get my private practice up and running.

Lauren

Anonymous

Inactive

Looks great Lauren! Thanks for adding your picture!

Kristina Rio

Participant

What a great idea. The picture is great!

Lauren Roberts

Participant

Thank you! Best of all, the photographer is a friend too and she did it for free (well, in exchange for giving her a little free advertising on my page of course)!

Kristen Crouch

Participant

Hi Everyone!

Anonymous

Inactive

Welcome Kristen

Ann Dardis

Participant

Hi everyone! Just wondering if I too successfully set up my gravatar.

Sarah Gagnon

Participant

Testing 1-2-3

Anonymous

Inactive

Success Ann and Sarah! Welcome

Barb Blackburn

Participant

Testing…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content