Use 5 words to describe the music experiences in Sprouting Melodies 3. Use 5 words to describe the music experiences in Family Sprouts. Create a plan for songs and music experiences to use in a Sprouting Melodies 3 session and Family Sprouts sessions.

Home Forums Sprouting Melodies Training – September 2013 Week 8 Use 5 words to describe the music experiences in Sprouting Melodies 3. Use 5 words to describe the music experiences in Family Sprouts. Create a plan for songs and music experiences to use in a Sprouting Melodies 3 session and Family Sprouts sessions.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Meredith Pizzi

Keymaster

Stacy Reno

Participant

Family Sprouts: 5 words: bonding, exploration, fun, multi-level, working together (two words -oops!)
      Session: Gathering: Hey Everybody (EKS) – am looking forward to trying this chant! Bonding Song: Hold On Tight (EKS)- Like the idea of the older sib closest to parent and the younger in front. Songs About Me: Who’s That (EKS) Instrument Songs: Dancing In The Middle (EKS) Movement: I Really Gotta Jump (EKS) -good multi-level. Goodbye: Thank You Very Much (EKS)

Stacy Reno

Participant

Sprouting Melodies 3: 5 Words: active, contribute, charged, growth, personality
      Plan: Gathering: Sit Down with Me (EKS) – like the options of this song, Bonding: My Brand New Friend (EKS) – am going to try this one this week, Songs About Me: Watch me Go (EKS), Instrument Sons: Music is the Way (EKS) – love this sound and the opportunity for parents, Movement Songs: The Leaves Go Down (EKS), Goodbye: Time to Go (EKS)

Coleen Shanagher

Participant

Family sprouts: versatile, support, cooperation, joyful, bonding: session plan: 1. Hello Everybody 2. Hold on tight 3. All of this is me 4. I like this song 5. Dancing in the middle 6. Will you come 7. Goodbye

Sprouting Melodies 3: Toddlers, balance, personality, parent education, communication: Session plan: 1. Hello everybody 2. Swimming together 3. my brand new friend (I really like this one for so many reasons) 4. Where is the music 5. You play a little (Great for turn taking without using the trigger word of “your turn”) 6.The leaves go down 7. Time to go

Petra Paukova

Participant

SP3 five words: independent, active, emotions, space for creativity.
      FS five words: mutual, model, support, sharing, cooperation.

Kehlen Bushatz

Participant

5 Words for Sprouting Melodies 3- Give and Take, Cooperative, Active, Interactive, Deliberate.
      5 Words for Family Sprouts- Connections, Cooperative, Supportive, Positive, Active.
      Sprouting Melodies 3 Session Plan- 1. Hello Everybody 2. My Brand New Friend 3. I Can Clap My Hands…4. Ocean Drum Song 5. Shake My Sillies Out 6. Let’s Sing Goodbye, Goodbye
      Family Sprouts Session Plan- 1. Hello Everybody 2. Wiggly Jiggly Car 3. This All Makes Up Me. 4. You and Me Makes Me. 5.I Can Jump With 2 Feet…6. Goodbye, Goodbye.

Toni

Participant

5 words: (SM3) Adventure, accepting, creative, growth, fun (FS) Supportive, cooperative, bonding, active, joyful

SM3 Session: Hello song – Hey, Hey, Come and Play; Bonding – My Brand New Friend; ; Instrument Experience – Silly Sounds; Movement Experience – I Feel the Beat; Goodbye Song

FS Session: Hello song – Come Gather Together; Bonding – Wiggly Jiggly Car; Songs about Me- Just Like Me; Instrument Experience – I like This Song; Movement Experience – The Leaves are Falling; Goodbye Song

Andrea U

Participant

SM3: Adventure, Sharing, Fun!, Choices, Freedom

1) I’m Glad You’re Here Today 2) Hold On Tight 3) Music is the Way 4) The Wheels on the Bus 5) My Eyes are on my Face 6) Will You Come? 7) Time to Go

FS: Supportive, Interaction, Relationships, Open, Play

1) Hey Everybody 2) All of This is Me 3) Row Row Row You Boat 4) I Like This Song 5) I can Move Around 6) Hold on Tight 7) Thank You Very Much

Andrea U

Participant

Whoops pressed too quickly!

Lauren Stoner

Participant

Sprouting melodies 3 in 5 words: creative, intentional, emotions, progression, personality. Sprouting Melodies 3 session: gathering- sit down and join my circle, bonding- my brand new friend, songs about me- watch me go, instrument song- I can move around, movement- the leaves go down, goodbye- Thank you very much.

Family Sprouts in 5 words: integrative, connection, joyful, busy, adaptable. Family sprouts session: gathering- the more we get together, bonding- jingle up, jingle down, songs about me- who’s that, instrument song- I like this song, movement- can you follow, goodbye-music time is over.

Erin Spring

Participant

5 Words for Sprouting 3: Active, Deliberate, Personality, Strong, Creative

Sprouting 3 Song Plan: Sit Down And Join My Circle, My Brand New Friend, Watch Me Go, Jumping Up and Jumping Down, You Play A Little, Time to Go

5 Words for Family Sprouts: Cooperation, Helping, Sharing, Connections, Support

Family Sprouts Song Plan: Come On Lets Make Some Music, I Like to Lick the Ice Cream, Who’s That, You and Me Make We, Can You Follow, Its Time to Say Goodbye

Sarah Tree

Participant

SM3: Joyful, creative, changing, control, playful
      Hello Everybody, My Brand New Friend, That All Makes up Me, All Night All Day, Can You Follow, Music Time is Over

Family Sprouts: Togetherness, love, flexible, cooperation, helping
      Let’s Make Some Music, Row it Faster, You Have Two Eyes, I Like this Song, I Can Move Around, Goodbye Everybody

Shannon Kiley

Participant

FS: cooperation, expansiveness, helping, integrating, strength
      SM3: fun, control, freedom, activity, brightness

FS: Hello!, I Love You/You Love Me, Can You See Me (EKS), Dancing In The Middle (EKS), Move Your Scarf, Goodbye Everybody!

SM3: Hello Everybody, My Brand New Friend (EKS), If I Arr A Pirate, You Play A Little (EKS), Jump With Me, It’s Time To Say Goodbye

Kathryn Opher

Participant

Sprouting melodies 3: Challenge, Joy, Exploring, Mastery retention
      Family: bonding, sharing, confidence building, loving, FUN

Plan for 3: Hello, drum I love you,Row it faster, instrument improv with stop and go

Plan for family: Hello, Swimming together, my brand new friend, marching, drums and sharing, scarves, goodbye

Jennifer Sokira

Participant

Sprouting Melodies 3:
      Control, trust, exploration, creative, Independence

Family Sprouts:
      Inclusive, supportive, connection, exploration, cooperation

Sprouting Melodies 3 Session:
      1) Sit Down with Me
      2) Bonding: My Brand New Friend
      3) Song about me: No One Like You
      4) Instrumental: Shake it Up High
      5) Movement: I really Love to Dance
      6) Goodbye: Thank You for the Music

Family Sprouts Session:
      1) I want to Say Hello (CR)
      2) Bonding: Row It Faster
      3) Songs about Me: Can You See Me?
      4) Instrument: I like this Song
      5) Movement: I really Love to Dance
      6) Goodbye: It’s Time To Say Goodbye (NR)

Keeley St Clair

Participant

5 words for Family Sprouts – cooperation, support, exploration, dynamic, inclusion

Sprouting Melodies 3 Session: Gathering) Good Morning to You – Hello there, Bonding) Wiggly Jiggly Car, Me Songs) All of this is me Instrumental) I Can move Around Movement)The leaves go down Closing)Music time is over

Family Sprouts Session: Gathering)Hey Everybody Bonding)Hold on tight Me songs) My brand new friend Instrumental) I like this song Movement)Jump with me Closing)Music time is over

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content