Week 1

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Elana Dietz-Weinstein

Participant

Hi everybody!

My name is Elana Dietz-Weinstein and I am a board-certified, licensed music therapist working in NYC. I have worked primarily with children with special needs, ages 0-10, for the past 13 years, and have worked at early childhood developmental centers for the past several years. I am looking to further my knowledge of childhood development and learn how to further apply specific musical interventions based on that knowledge. I am always looking for new ideas! I am very excited to be taking the training!

Anonymous

Inactive

Hi Elana,

Thank you for your introduction and sharing with us about your background. It is a pleasure to have you with us. In the coming weeks we ask each participant to post in the Forum Topics created by Meredith so everyone is able to keep track and respond to each other. Thank you!

Meredith Pizzi

Thanks, Elana! It is wonderful to have you join us! I think you will find lots of ways to incorporate this course content into your current work. Please try out the new skills and songs and report back to the group about how it is going!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content